5 Steps to Improve Your Credit Score
Your credit score will follow you through out your life, so it is very important to have it in good standing. When you have a higher credit score, it makes it easier to qualify for vehicle financing and auto loans with favorable terms. The lower your credit score, the more money you will pay over the lifetime of a loan.
For that reason it is very important to repair your credit score before you take out any major loans so you pay the least amount of money in interest. You can improve your credit score over time by following these 5 steps.
- Review your credit history and credit score often
- Pay your bills on time and pay off smaller debts first
- Keep your credit card balances low
- Only open new accounts when necessary and don’t close unused credit cards
- Dispute and fix any incorrect issues on your Credit Report
Additional Resources for Improving Your Credit Score
Repairing your credit score can save you thousands of dollars on vehicle loans. The higher your credit score is, the lower the interest rate you’ll get when financing a vehicle. Use the below additional resources to help repair your credit.